“We don’t just want to sell you Cajun Rocket Pots, we want to share and educate you and more…”
Benefits & Technology
BENEFITS OF USING A ROCKET POT
- Hotter A completely innovative and game-changing pot is on the market that will get hotter with our magic technology on the bottom.
- Faster By creating an increased surface area with our magic bottom of the pot technology, the pot has no choice but to heat up faster.
- Better We can’t make you an awesome cook, but we have heard from our customers and have experimented plenty of times ourselves, to know that everything tastes better when it is cooked more efficiently in a CRP!
By accomplishing the hotter and faster cooking dilemma, you will be pleasantly surprised with the “better” results!
TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE ROCKET POT
We’ve trademarked our exclusive geeky magic technology that sets us apart from the cookware you have used your entire life. If we told you all our secrets…well…you know how that goes. We truly are not your “average” pot, but are indeed a magic pot that you will fall in love with from that moment you use it the very first time. Some people have been even been known to hear a chorus of singers behind them when making their first Cajun Rocket Pot meal.
The bottom of the pot has our own cajun invented super-secret “studs (technology).” If you review all your primary education notes, you will recall those lessons on surface area and boiling. In a sense, what we have done is create about a 60% increase of the bottom of the surface area. When you apply energy to a larger surface area, it heats up faster, cuts down on the amount of energy used to make the pot boil and wow – boils your food completely and evenly in no time at all!
How To Boil 40 Lb (One Sack) of Crawfish In A 100 Quart Cajun Rocket Pot Perfectly Everytime
List Of Ingredients
- 1. Sack Of Crawfish 35 to 40 Lb.
- 2. Seafood Boiling Mix (Frog Bone)
- 3. Liquid Seafood Boil
- 4.Garlic Powder
- 5. Celery Salt
- 6. New Potatoes
- 7. Large Lemons
- 8. Mushrooms
- 9. Whole Garlic
- 10. Frozen Corn
- – Insert the basket into the pot and fill the pot to the 40% point with water.
- – Add the 4 Lb Bag of Frog Bone seasoning mix.
- – Squeeze 6 big lemons into the pot then toss in the rind.
- – Pour in 6 oz of Liquid Seafood Boil.
- – Add 4 oz of Garlic Powder.
- – Add 1 oz of Celery Salt.
- – Add the New Potatoes
- – Stir mix with a big paddle and then light the burner.
- – Once the water comes to a boil, allow it to boil for about 3 minutes to to precook the new potatoes.
- – Add the Sausage, Mushrooms & Garlic to the pot and stir well.
- – Pour 1 sack of Crawfish into the pot and stir well, then cover with the lid.
- – When the boil returns, allow it to boil for two more minutes.
- – Turn off the burner. Add about 10 mini frozen corn cobs and push them down to the bottom of the pot then pour in ice until the temperature drops to 150 degrees. A long turkey thermometer works best.
- – Allow the Crawfish to soak for 15 minutes.
- – Lift the basket out of the pot and allow it drain for a few minutes.
Now, pour it out on a big table and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Cajun magic technology on the bottom part (this ain’t no joke), it makes things cook faster and more evenly.
We are located in Covington, Louisiana on the North side of Lake Pontchartrain (say that 10 times fast).
Louisianans have fun at everything and enjoy life and socializing around both these pastimes. This is a coin toss!
Louisiana casual (LSU or Saints shirt) is always preferred as crawfish eating is messy business. And by all means ladies, leave the stilettos at home as you will likely be walking on the grass!
Most people ditch the whole over tradition turkey once they start fryin’. Fried turkey is likely to become your new family tradition for Thanksgiving, Christmas ad New Year’s!
Cajun is a very special culture you are born into and are raised in, it tends to derive from certain areas of Louisiana.
Dang right you will, dawlin!
READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE FIRST – NO EXCEPTIONS!!! this means you!
Care & Safety
- The last thing we want is for something to happen to you, your family, friends or your Cajun Rocket Pots, so we STRONGLY RECOMMEND you sit down and do a little reading before you even think about cookin’! We want y’all to follow a few of our best care & cleaning tips to keep your Cajun Rocket Pots looking spiffy enough to share on your trophy shelf. We also know most people (guys especially), skip over directions and all that safety mumbo jumbo like is written below. Our lawyers made us write all this and they ain’t cheap – so don’t be “that person” who skips reading this and makes social media fame by doing something stupid!
- CARE, CLEANING & SAFETY CAUTIONS!
Because hot pots, and burners are just plain dangerous if used improperly.
- – DO remove all packaging materials from your Cajun Rocket Pot before using your pot for the first time.
- – DO clean your new pot before you use it to cook the very first time and each time you use it.
- – DO use hot water with a detergent (like Bar Keepers Friend or a soft cleanser) that is mild on pots and can be applied with bare hands or used with soft sponge.
- – DO NOT use harsh detergents or any type of brillo or steel wool (it will scratch & damage it).
- – DO rinse your cookware with clean water and wipe dry with clean soft cloth or strong paper towels.
- – DO use mild aluminum cleaner to remove discoloration (only if it bothers ya). Cooking foods with high alkali, iron content or just boiling water can stain a pot. They won’t harm your pot but will contribute to the “seasoning” of it.
- – DO NOT used your pot as anything else but a cooking pot ( not a beer cooler)!
- – DO NOT place anything in the bottom of your pot that is a foreign object like; bricks, stones, legos (you get the idea), that could block the water flow.
- – DO NOT make your own contraptions to use with the pot.
- – DO buy approved items that are purchased from Cajun Rocket Pot for a specific use in your pots, otherwise you will nullify your CRP one (1) year warranty. Any item not approved by CRP to be placed in your pot may cause a vapor lock, which could cause the bottom of the pot to overheat and melt the bottom of the pot, resulting in permanent damage to studs or even burn a hole through your pot.
- BURNER & COOKIN’ EXTRA CAUTIONS!!!
- – DO know what you are doing when cooking with natural gas and propane. Results of improper use could cause harm or even death.
- – DO NOT ever cook anything without at least 3 ” of liquid on the bottom of the pot (at all times).
- – DO NOT do anything that can create VAPOR LOCKS! NEVER block the bottom of the CRP pots with food like potatoes, mixes or seasonings.
- – DO make sure you boilin’ with the proper basket and do not over STUFF your basket with products when cookin’, Boiling water needs to properly circulate to the bottom of your Cajun Rocket Pot when cooking anything.
- – DO ensure proper positioning of your pot, burner, and propane tank.
- – DO make sure wind is not blowing the fire from burner towards the propane tank and there is 20 plus inches between burner and propane tank.
- – DO keep burner away from all flammable objects like homes, garages, sheds trees and bushes.
- – DO keep all types of flammable materials LIQUID OR VAPORS away at least 25 + feet from burners and propane
- – DO NOT leave burners unattended when being used with open flame.
- – DO NOT use burners inside. They are for outdoor use only.
- -DO perform gas leak tests from tanks or hoses, prior to use each time.
- – DO NOT use fire under flammable overhang (that goes for all you geniuses cooking under a pop up tent – you have been warned
- – DO NOT use a burner on any flammable surfaces: decks, grass, mulch etc..
- – DO NOT use a burner or cook on an uneven or soft surface (duh).
- – DO watch your step around hoses and propane tanks (tripping could be dangerous).
- – DO NOT lean over burners or boiling/steaming pot!
- – DO NOT cook with open-toed shoes or barefoot.
- – DO realize that burners, pots and lids are hot during and after use.
- – DO NOT remove a lid on any pot when fryin’ or boilin’ – without using the utmost precautions!
- – DO use a thermometer when fryin’ (know your smoke and flash point of your oil).
- – DO keep children and pets away hot burners and pots
- – DO keep a certified fire extinguisher nearby when cooking.
- – DO know how to properly use a fire extinguisher
- – DO call 911 in case of an emergency or fire.
- – DO NOT use any burner and/or hot pots while under the influence of alcohol or drugs!!!something is wrong.
- EXTRA CAUTIONS! PRO BOILING/STEAMING POTS and G4-NG BURNERS:
- – DO make sure you have enough water to cover your food when boilin’ in our pots!
– DO keep at least 4″ inches of water in pot when steamin’.
– DO be aware that our Pro pots cooking systems create a “Rapid Ragin’ Boil” and intense hot steam which is much hotter than 212-degree boiling water!!!
– DO NOT put anything near our Pro Pots when cookin’ to avoid burns with extra high temperature.
– DO be aware that your burner does not always need to be run at 100% wide open all the time to keep your boil movin’, save money and reduce the flame (you will still boil in about half the time using our system).
– DO be aware that the free standing G4-NG Burner and Cajun Rocket Pot Pro Boiling System with a G4-NG burner, are natural gas burners.